Is he cheating on me? HELP...?

So I have been seeing this guy for 10 months. It has been a very up and down relationship. We recently broke up and have since gotten back together. I have some trust issues and today saw that some girl that he worked with was texting him "good morning 😘 " I asked him about it and he said he didn't know why she would text that but that he was going to find out. At first he got really mad when I asked him about it and then calmed down and said why would I stay here with you if I wanted someone else. He said he can't help that girls want him and what girls do. By all means out relationship is not the best relationship right now so how do I know if he is or isn't cheating. My girl mind says if he wanted someone else he would just go. Blah I don't know what to think so some guy insight would be great.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't seem interested..he is not sincere by his behaviour