Is he cheating on me? HELP...?

So I have been seeing this guy for 10 months. It has been a very up and down relationship. We recently broke up and have since gotten back together. I have some trust issues and today saw that some girl that he worked with was texting him "good morning 😘 " I asked him about it and he said he didn't know why she would text that but that he was going to find out. At first he got really mad when I asked him about it and then calmed down and said why would I stay here with you if I wanted someone else. He said he can't help that girls want him and what girls do. By all means out relationship is not the best relationship right now so how do I know if he is or isn't cheating. My girl mind says if he wanted someone else he would just go. Blah I don't know what to think so some guy insight would be great.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• he doesn't seem interested..he is not sincere by his behaviour

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He may or may not be cheating.Giving his phone number out to other women is putting him in a position that could lead to cheating.

I don't give my phone number to women without some reason.He should have a reason, to explain how she got his phone number.

1|0
    0|0
    • They work together and the type of work he does she has to have his number.

• well I don't think he is cheating. like hooking up with someone

but I would be very concerned that he seems to connect with, text with, and not see a problem with flirting with girls who like him

0|0
    1|0
  • Well from the info. it seems like he is not cheating on you. Don't worry if nothing else does you might end your own relation. Be a little flexible.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes