Men, have you ever dumped your girlfriend and regretted it?

Men, have you ever dumped your girlfriend then regretted it?

Have you tried to get back? After how long?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i never did. this guy came to me and bluntly asked me if i liked his female friend. I freaked out and said NO, even if i did like her. For some reason i never regretted it.
    More recent story, i broke up with a girl because i didn't feel it was going to work. I wasn't ready. i don't regret the decision to end it, i regret her behavior. She didn't understand i had no choice and we are simply strangers.
    Have you talked to him when you two broke up? What were his reasons, what did he say?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He said nothing. He was just silent and ignored me. We had a discussion that turned bad about him ignoring me. He said he has no time.

• Have no idea what to say about his behavior, but the best thing you can do is contact by message or email and tell him you want to talk about this situation. Tell him to stop being a baby and accept your demand because you want to know what has happened and why he is acting like this with you.
      I'm sorry for your situation

• Hey

Because he ignored me for long, not for the first time, I told him I am upset and he just said he is busy. Since I buy it no more and I expect some commitment after months, I just told him straight what I think of him now.. a selfish man.

Most Helpful Girl

• While some guys on GAG may not have dumped their girlfriends and regretted it, many guys in the real world have.
    You have to remember that the guys on GAG only represent men in real life to a certain extent. There's a whole separate category of men, an entirely different type of male, out in the world who does not have a Girlsaskguys account. He is too busy doing other things. Many of the assholes who f*cked up and should regret dumping their girlfriends are out there whoring around or being social butterflies, not sitting around on GAG inquiring into society. So keep that in mind around here.

Yes, for some guys who let go of a good thing, they are no doubt going to regret ruining it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I not dumped its like a mutual decision but I initiated it, coz we din't felt like we are meant to be together. Personally No I'd never regret anything in my life even If I jump from a plane and die I'd not regret it. I never go back but it depends person to person you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I am a practical person and a decision like that I put some thought into so once its done then I am fished and would not take her back, if it was meant to work out it would have the first time around.

that isn't to say I haven't meet girls that we dated and things just didn't click all the way , there are one or two of them I regretted couldn't have worked out , but that's not quite the same thing as what your asking

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If anything, I learned the hard way about taking any GF back. I got cheated on by my first GF and when I would take her back, she'd cheat again. I got fed up with it after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes