Should I warn the girlfriend that he's a player?

To make a long story short, I started dating a guy, and about 2 months later I found out he had been dating someone else for about 3 months when he first asked me out and was still with her for at least the first couple weeks when we first started dating. I'll call her girl 1. That bothered me, but not as much as when I found out right after, that he had started dating another girl a month after we had been dating. I'll call her girl 2. I immediately broke up with him and he tried to deny everything. He was with girl 2 for a week after that. But I just found out he's back with girl 1 again.

I don't think she has a clue that he's a player and I would really like to warn her, but should I?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you should. If you saw someone approaching a hidden landmine, would you tell them to stop, or let them be blown to bits?

Lack of communication is why players are able to manipulate people. don't just tell her, tell EVERYBODY, especially other girls!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say yes and no.

It would be very nice of you to warn girl #1, because NO ONE deserves to be played on. BUT If you really want to warn her, try doing it anonymously, like sending a note, trough other people etc, if possible, because otherwise she might think you are just jealous he is not longer with you and can even say something mean to you.