Anyone's opinion on why he did this?

So this guy and I dated for slightly more than a month. It was nothing more than a school relationship but we texted a lot. We met between classes. We never held hands or kissed, because I wait for him to make the moves. I'm not the type of girl who pushes herself into someone. Anyways, he slowly showed less effort. Sometimes I would wait for him and he wouldn't even show up, I felt like a fool. So I slowly showed less effort too, but I really liked him. I just don't want to be chasing after someone who I don't feel like wants me... It hurts. The past few two times we met up, I barely talked because I got nervous and scared. I didn't know what to say. Then the following morning, he wasn't waiting for me (he usually waits in the morning). His phone was broken so I couldn't text him. I had to ask his friend to ask him if we're still dating, and he said no. I texted him when I figured that he got his phone fixed, but no reply... So now we just make like two second eye contacts. He didn't even talk or text me he broke up with me and why.. I understand he doesn't want to deal with the break up bs, but it really hurts :( I cried so bad and I don't even know why. It's only been few days and I still want to cry.. Why couldn't he even apologize /':

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear about this. sounds like he didn't really know how to treat you properly.

my advice is in the future that you have to take some things. You can't be completely passive in the relationship. If you like him show him. If you want to talk to him, call, text, etc. Try to take a stronger role in your relationships so that the guys you are with don't feel like they can just walk all over you. It will also demonstrate to the guy that you care and have interest.

but I am sorry to hear about his lame break up. that's pretty cowardly in my opinion to just fade out on someone

• I was just afraid that I would be annoying him if i got clingy... /: and it's okay, it was pretty lame but I think I'm getting over it. Thank you :)

• well there's a difference between clingy and just being around. I think a lot of girls (people) are afraid that they'll appear clingy, but the fact is a real relationship has some elements of "cling-on" involved. a relationship is two people who want to be with each other, talk, share, and be involved. there's clingy where you call too much, or demand too much, but then there's clingy that's sort of just the part of the good relationship. it's just a matter of finding that line