Is breaking up such a bad thing?

you know we all had to break up at least once. do you think its a bad thing or just a normal thing. personally i found it really relaxing after i broke up with a girl that was so different from me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how the relationship was. If you guys were once very happy together and suddenly things just started going wrong to the point of a break up (similar to my most recent relationship) it is quite heart breaking. But if you were never really happy and just holding on for who knows what reason, it could be a relief.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE