Is breaking up such a bad thing?

you know we all had to break up at least once. do you think its a bad thing or just a normal thing. personally i found it really relaxing after i broke up with a girl that was so different from me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how the relationship was. If you guys were once very happy together and suddenly things just started going wrong to the point of a break up (similar to my most recent relationship) it is quite heart breaking. But if you were never really happy and just holding on for who knows what reason, it could be a relief.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Actually for me No it wasn't I caught him cheating right after he uploaded he was in a relationship with another girl on FB and so I hate his guts but ya, he was like it's no big deal and so we never talk like he tried to message me on FB and so I told him To Stop and get the fuck out of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a normal thing. Why would it be bad if you were unhappy in a relationship. It's bad staying in such relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be good or bad depending on the situation i guess but I agree that it is kind of a relief for most?
    I mean, you both want it to end and then it finally.. ends.. and that bad relationship is over and that's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Some find it relaxing (like you) but others find it heartbreaking. Its just a feeling. Feelings go away with time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes