Who is in the wrong? Me, Him or Both?

My bf just broke it off yesterday. He told me I was physically & mentally abusive. I'm 5'2 106 lbs. He's 6'4 140ish 6'4 for sure.

About two months ago, me, him, his bro, his bro's fiancee, his best guy friend & his & his bro's future bro in law were all hanging out & drinking. Me being a lightweight, I drank too much. After I started sobering up, my ex got comPLEATLY trashed. He took out his D & was flinging it around & then grinded on his bff. Both his bro & I yelled at him to knock it off. He didn't listen so I grabbed him & told him to stop. He ignored me, so I lightly slapped his cheek, & told him to stop but he shoved me away.

The following morning he apologized for drinking & seemed OK physically. Didn't mention his ear hurting or anything. I even apologized to his bro & the fiancee & they were OK about it. Although...they prolly didn't wanna get involved in anything...

He was distant for the past month. He finally told me over text that he can't handle my abuse. His ear still hurts from that night & he said I told him that he needed more muscle. He's a tall twig who's pretty much solid muscle. Not beefy but nowhere near fat! I don't remember what I said but it was waaaay long ago. I KNOW I wasn't like "omg u need more muscle. Fugly!" Maybe something like "pecs could be sexy" or something.

Anyway, he texted me yesterday saying he couldn't handle the abuse anymore. His "ear is all fucked up still" DHe said NOTHING to me about a sore ear or being crazy offended about not having pecs or deeper cut abs. Now he brings it up?

He's also tried having sex w/ me a few times & I told him pretty much right away in the relationship that I don't want to give it up. I want to wait till I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life w/ the guy. He said he was OK w/ it, yet he still tried. Honestly I think lack of sex was the kicker...& maybe/prolly the 'body' comment...if only I could remember what I said.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the ear stuff is bull. Really seems like that and probably along with the body comment were just lame excuses to find some reason to call it off while not giving the real reason. Like seriously... abuse from one slap? hahah wow... and a month later... just retarded. I don't know why he called it off but i highly doubt it was either of those reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• Size doesn't matter when it comes to abuse. If he said he felt physically and mentally abused by you - you physically and mentally abused him.

In any case that relationship sounded toxic. Better to be out of it.