Who is in the wrong? Me, Him or Both?

My bf just broke it off yesterday. He told me I was physically & mentally abusive. I'm 5'2 106 lbs. He's 6'4 140ish 6'4 for sure.

About two months ago, me, him, his bro, his bro's fiancee, his best guy friend & his & his bro's future bro in law were all hanging out & drinking. Me being a lightweight, I drank too much. After I started sobering up, my ex got comPLEATLY trashed. He took out his D & was flinging it around & then grinded on his bff. Both his bro & I yelled at him to knock it off. He didn't listen so I grabbed him & told him to stop. He ignored me, so I lightly slapped his cheek, & told him to stop but he shoved me away.

The following morning he apologized for drinking & seemed OK physically. Didn't mention his ear hurting or anything. I even apologized to his bro & the fiancee & they were OK about it. Although...they prolly didn't wanna get involved in anything...

He was distant for the past month. He finally told me over text that he can't handle my abuse. His ear still hurts from that night & he said I told him that he needed more muscle. He's a tall twig who's pretty much solid muscle. Not beefy but nowhere near fat! I don't remember what I said but it was waaaay long ago. I KNOW I wasn't like "omg u need more muscle. Fugly!" Maybe something like "pecs could be sexy" or something.

Anyway, he texted me yesterday saying he couldn't handle the abuse anymore. His "ear is all fucked up still" DHe said NOTHING to me about a sore ear or being crazy offended about not having pecs or deeper cut abs. Now he brings it up?

He's also tried having sex w/ me a few times & I told him pretty much right away in the relationship that I don't want to give it up. I want to wait till I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life w/ the guy. He said he was OK w/ it, yet he still tried. Honestly I think lack of sex was the kicker...& maybe/prolly the 'body' comment...if only I could remember what I said.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the ear stuff is bull. Really seems like that and probably along with the body comment were just lame excuses to find some reason to call it off while not giving the real reason. Like seriously... abuse from one slap? hahah wow... and a month later... just retarded. I don't know why he called it off but i highly doubt it was either of those reasons.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Size doesn't matter when it comes to abuse. If he said he felt physically and mentally abused by you - you physically and mentally abused him.

In any case that relationship sounded toxic. Better to be out of it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well, he comes off as a total pansy for being worried about your body comment. I wouldn't give a shit... well, if anything I'd get pissed, not sad, which is what he sounds like.

Yeah, maybe it was the sex. Pulling out his schlong and waving it around sounds like an over sexed guy to me.

0|0
    1|0
    • If the body comment bugged you, which I'm sure would bug most, if not all guys, wouldn't you say something after I said it?

• Show All
    • She hated reading? lol

• Yup. Hated being read too as well. It was a no-win situation for me. Had to stop reading for like 5 years.

• You shouldn't have slapped him. Even if he was being a dingbat, that's nowhere near cool. It's not your place to physically control him. As far as the body comment goes, even if it was mild, think of how you'd feel if he just off handedly said "well, bigger tits would be nice". All in all, I think "abuse" is a bit of a pussy ass way to describe what you did, but it sounds like a pretty unfulfilling relationship either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there really was no need to slap him. He may have been acting stupid but just because he doesn't listen to you is no reason to hit the guy.

As for the body comments it's him saying to you. You know your ass is flat you should work on that or your thighs rub together too much, try and fix it.

Should he have spoken up sooner? Yeah sure but in doubt he broke up with you just because of these reasons. There's probably more.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. No sex. Why drag a relationship out for 4 (5 if u count the month of silent treatment/short texts) when u knew that the girl's a virgin & wanted to stay that way...at least for awhile?

• You're working under the assumption that from the very beginning the dudes goal was to have sex with you. It's entirely possible that he was ok with waiting BUT everyone gets urges, it happens.

• Is it so hard to tell a girl "hey you know what? I'm super horny right now; could you jack me off? Or sleep on the couch?"

• While I doubt that is the whole story you are at fault. You should find someone that wants the same thing as you before beginning a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't have bffs so he was rubbing his d on a guy or girl?

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'4" 140lbs? Does he wear weights so he doesn't blow away during high wind gusts?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe he's heavier than that! I don't know his exact weight...does 160 sound better?

• 180-190 is more in the ball park.

• Yeah that sounds better LOL...whoopsies haha

What Girls Said 1

• I think he was looking for an excuse to dump you. Probley mostly because he was tired of not getting sex. Thats probley why he took his dick out that one time because he was horny. I respect your decision and you will find a man who actually does too

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes