Why have I been dreaming of my ex like this?

I saw my ex on the street about a week ago for the first time in about 5 months (we broke up about 2 and a half years ago but I still saw him most days at school). We just saw each other and looked away and kept walking, it was a bit awkward as we weren't expecting to see each other.

Ever since that day, I've been having dreams about him every night, where me and him have been together; very happily together. I have 0 feelings for him, don't miss him or our relationship at all and I don't think about him whatsoever during the day.

Why do you think I've been having dreams consistently every night for almost a week now about HIM? In particular, consistently every night that me and him are in a happy relationship?

Thanks so, so much!!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I interpret your dream as meaning that while you don't actually miss HIM, you do miss being in a relationship and feeling wanted. You may be longing for a relationship that fulfills and excites you. You just need to recapture that vitality of youth and freedom in your present state. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE