Ex confronted my dad about our relationship and now he's upset with me?

Ok in Islam dating isn't allowed but I didn't care and wasn't that religious when I was 15. I totally regret it though. It was a huge mistake. I went out with this guy in high school who was a total jerk but good looking. Anyways he ended up cheating on me and I broke up with him. He tried to win me over but I kept rejecting his advances. I guess he was upset I wouldn't fall for his trap. Well to present day, while my dad and I went for a walk at the park, we ran into my ex. He had the stupidity to tell my dad about our relationship. Every detail. I was quiet because I was shocked he would do something like this even though he was a jerk I didn't think he would stoop this low. I told my dad it wasn't true but he wouldn't believe me because I was being stupid and not saying anything at first. I was scared he was going to send me to Pakistan because that's what my uncle did to my male cousin when he found out he had a gf. but so far all he has been doing was ignore me for a week:( I mean it's great he's not sending me to Pakistan but it hurts that he's ignoring me. What should I do?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Write him a letter saying how sorry you are and you will take what punishment that is coming to you.
    And will make it up to him

• This is a good idea! Thank you.

• it worked!!! thank you so so so much:)

• You are welcome. Hope the punishment not to bad