Don't understand ex's behavior whatsoever. Help?

So my ex broke up with me Thursday of this week. No Lt too surprising because I felt things were getting well... boring. So anyway the next day I was in the hall talking to a group of three girls. I guess she happened to be walking by at the time. Well she came over and started telling at the girls before basically chasing them away, then turns to me and ask what the hell I was doing. I told. Her straight up I was flirting and asked why was it any of her business before walking away. Well later that same day she see me having lunch with the same three girls and sits at our table making the girls leave. Since then she sends angry text every few minutes which I refuse to even read after the first one. What is her deal?
Updates:
Little more info the age thing is wrong and I have no idea how to correct it. I'm 20 and in college.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's really hard for anyone to see their ex with someone else, even if they're just flirting/talking.
    Was she a possessive girlfriend? Seems like it. Tell her that she isn't your girlfriend anymore and she cannot tell you what to do, preferably in person. Also make it known to her that you want to move on from her so you will not be replying to her texts.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never got why people were like that. I mean when I dumped someone I don't care what they do or who they do it with.

• This is what people don't understand.
      Some people care; some don't.
      Your ex obviously does, and you can't change that. Just make it clear to her how you feel. That's all you can do.

• Maybe she's just not used to not being without you or something. Just let her know you need space and that when you break up with someone that means that you are not together anymore at all and its ok for her and you to talk to other people. Even if it hurts her feelings thats just the truth, some people don't like the truth but at least you let her know what is going on.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes