Do you ever meet someone who got cheated on and think "that makes sense"?

Do you ever meet someone who got cheated on and think "that makes sense"?
Updates:
Obviously cheating sucks. Better to dump someone but...

I know this chick who is a 6/10 and can't carry a convo worth a damn. Her convo stop dead after hi/how are you/how was your day. Dead. I just ignore her messages now.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time. You even see more than a few on this site.

0|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No. It never makes sense to just say to someone. 'Look I think we should stop seeing each other'. I don't understand why someone would want to lower themselves to humiliate someone like that. My ex cheated on me so I feel as if someone is going to believe I deserved it when I clearly didn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes cos some of them picked the wrong partners to begin with.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol. Yes. Its sad you say but yes. If they have a pessimistic attitude. I say no wonder

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes. It's horrible, but yes.

0|2
    0|1
  • Yes , its sad but true

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|1
  • I've met some very bitchy people, men and women, and it made sense to me that their partners would seek solace in another's bed.

Not that they "deserved" it, per se, but... some couples have a sissy and a controller, and they only split if the controller wants it. It just WILL NOT happen otherwise.
    I hope that makes sense... *I* know what I'm talking about, but others may not, haha!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, almost like a "gee, I wonder why," feeling? Yep, quite a few times...

0|0
    0|0
    • Like a 6 dating an 8. Gee I wonder how that'll turn out.

• I thought you had high standards, noble. What were you doing with a 6?

• I try not to judge those situations, but like if I know someone well enough, or at least see certain "red flags" in their personality, then I'll be like "oh, I see it now..." Haha.

• Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really I don't think anyone deserves to get cheated on unless they cheated also. Why not just dump them if you're going to have sex with another person?

0|1
    0|0
    • They probably just can't be bothered. The cheater has so little respect for them that they don't even care. But it's not because the cheater is an asshole, it's because the other person really doesn't deserve respect.

Recommended myTakes