I'm about to see my ex, should I be kind or cold?

I really have no idea if I should act like I don't care about him anymore (completely ignore him) or be kind like to any other person.

There's this party coming and I know my ex will be there and maybe his current GF as well. He played me, and behaved like a jerk because he just decided to ignore me instead of an actual breakup.

I don't want to seem like it still hurts me (It does but not as before), Do you think it will be best to act kind and smile like I always do? or try to avoid him? It's a family party, so I have to be there, and him as well.

Thanks everyone in advance!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Be friendly, but a bit dismissive. Kind of like "Oh it's nice to see you but I don't really care". lol

Introduce yourself to his gf is she's there and be polite. Don't give him a reason to make him think you're still into him or whatever. Happiness is the best revenge!