Should you cheat when you get cheated on?

I think it helps to relieve pain and anger as well as jealousy. What do you think?

1411

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that would make you feel even worse. Not to mention the fact that if the relationship is not already destroyed, it will probably finish it off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why would you want to keep such a person?

• I wouldn't, I just don't know your circumstances or what you have done in the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two wrongs, as the old saying goes, never make a right.
    If this is just plain Retaliation to help ease the pain that gained the 'anger and jealousy,' then there's no Real Relationship, and the burnt one already with its smoking gun, would never be nursed nor nurtured back to health again by ol' Mother Nature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE