Should you cheat when you get cheated on?

I think it helps to relieve pain and anger as well as jealousy. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that would make you feel even worse. Not to mention the fact that if the relationship is not already destroyed, it will probably finish it off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Why would you want to keep such a person?

• I wouldn't, I just don't know your circumstances or what you have done in the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two wrongs, as the old saying goes, never make a right.
    If this is just plain Retaliation to help ease the pain that gained the 'anger and jealousy,' then there's no Real Relationship, and the burnt one already with its smoking gun, would never be nursed nor nurtured back to health again by ol' Mother Nature.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Cheating is not the answer when you are hurt like that. If your angry tell him and break up with him. There is no need for you to break your own morality just because he hurt you. Be stronger and better than that. anger can be released by doing other things, and the pain can be released by breaking up with him to his face and telling him how you feel and whats on your mind. so be the best of yourself when you are hurt because in the end you are stronger for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you cheat on someone just because they cheated on you, it doesn't make you any better than them. Instead of that, just be the superior person and dump them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't, just because your partner cheats, doesn't give you the right to cheat. Why would you want to snoop to their level anyway, show that your better person than them. If I had a partner cheat on me, I would never cheat back, I'd just kick them to the curb. I'm too much of a gentleman to cheat back =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes you just as bad as them. Relieve "pain and anger" in some other way instead of being a sadist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sadist? this surprised me. I am very vindictive tough and like to see cheaters suffer.

• Yeah, me too, but it's really not worth losing a piece of yourself over. I broke up with my girlfriend of ~3 years a couple months ago because I found out she slept with 2 guys (well she admitted to two). Cheating on them back makes you just as bad, so then what makes you two any different? The only difference is that he got there before you did.

• Cheat with a woman..gets a guy everytime..no he can't watch or join

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• No. It just causes more issues. If someone cheats on me, I end the relationship. I do not like cheaters and would never become one myself by lowering myself to that level. It hurts to be cheated on and even if they deserved it, I have no desire to cause someone else that pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • no one has ever cheated on me. But I would do something diferent like open a durian in their house or car

1|0
    0|0
    • They probably ain't worth the $20 to buy one though :(

• Good answer lol.

• They are so worth it because their smell impregnates on everything and durian smells like rotting flesh

• Nah. Dump them and then go get with someone else. Then you're not a cheater, he's lost you, and it's the same effect anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never cheat. I would feel much worse because then I wouldn't be any better + sex for me isn't something I just can have with anyone. He has to be special, so that's why I wouldn't be able to do it. The best revenge is to get over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you should. How does that make you any better than him? I would be the more intelligent one and not cheat. You cheated one me first , "bye and go to hell" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes