Should you cheat when you get cheated on?

I think it helps to relieve pain and anger as well as jealousy. What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that would make you feel even worse. Not to mention the fact that if the relationship is not already destroyed, it will probably finish it off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you want to keep such a person?

• I wouldn't, I just don't know your circumstances or what you have done in the situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two wrongs, as the old saying goes, never make a right.
    If this is just plain Retaliation to help ease the pain that gained the 'anger and jealousy,' then there's no Real Relationship, and the burnt one already with its smoking gun, would never be nursed nor nurtured back to health again by ol' Mother Nature.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Cheating is not the answer when you are hurt like that. If your angry tell him and break up with him. There is no need for you to break your own morality just because he hurt you. Be stronger and better than that. anger can be released by doing other things, and the pain can be released by breaking up with him to his face and telling him how you feel and whats on your mind. so be the best of yourself when you are hurt because in the end you are stronger for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you cheat on someone just because they cheated on you, it doesn't make you any better than them. Instead of that, just be the superior person and dump them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't, just because your partner cheats, doesn't give you the right to cheat. Why would you want to snoop to their level anyway, show that your better person than them. If I had a partner cheat on me, I would never cheat back, I'd just kick them to the curb. I'm too much of a gentleman to cheat back =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes you just as bad as them. Relieve "pain and anger" in some other way instead of being a sadist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sadist? this surprised me. I am very vindictive tough and like to see cheaters suffer.

• Yeah, me too, but it's really not worth losing a piece of yourself over. I broke up with my girlfriend of ~3 years a couple months ago because I found out she slept with 2 guys (well she admitted to two). Cheating on them back makes you just as bad, so then what makes you two any different? The only difference is that he got there before you did.

• Cheat with a woman..gets a guy everytime..no he can't watch or join

0|0
    0|0
  • No just dump him and move on unless your married then get counseling.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is what surprises me. Why get counseling if you are going to cheat?

• Show All
    • if you are considering cheating on him as revenge, you aren't as smart as you think.

• Don't underestimate jealousy and anger my friend. They are unable to hide.

• No karma will come and bite that person in the ass for what they did to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 wrongs dont make a right. let that sink in

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just dump them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• No. It just causes more issues. If someone cheats on me, I end the relationship. I do not like cheaters and would never become one myself by lowering myself to that level. It hurts to be cheated on and even if they deserved it, I have no desire to cause someone else that pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • no one has ever cheated on me. But I would do something diferent like open a durian in their house or car

1|0
    0|0
    • They probably ain't worth the $20 to buy one though :(

• Good answer lol.

• They are so worth it because their smell impregnates on everything and durian smells like rotting flesh

• Nah. Dump them and then go get with someone else. Then you're not a cheater, he's lost you, and it's the same effect anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never cheat. I would feel much worse because then I wouldn't be any better + sex for me isn't something I just can have with anyone. He has to be special, so that's why I wouldn't be able to do it. The best revenge is to get over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you should. How does that make you any better than him? I would be the more intelligent one and not cheat. You cheated one me first , "bye and go to hell" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It solves no problems. It doesn't help at all. In fact, I believe it makes you even more miserable. You might think that revenge will make you feel better, but it won't. You were still cheated on. And as I said on another question, the person who cheated on your first will most likely just enjoy the fact that he/she managed to hurt you to the point where you actually wanted revenge. You won't do anything but stroke his/her ego by showing just how hurt you were by their actions.
    And, I also think it's pretty pathetic to stoop down to their level. You should always try to be the bigger person, especially in situations like this one.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you really want to try to "hurt" a cheater, the only thing you can do is just break it off immediately and never contact them again. It'll show them that you don't tolerate that shit, but at the same time that you won't show just how much you care. Meaning, you won't end up stroking their ego.

• No. Two wrongs never make a right. Why stoop so low anyways?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't think it is a good idea. Then you become the person you just have judged. If you are really angry, don't forgive / break up etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, that's just going to make you more miserable.

I say just walk away & let him realize the great thing he let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, two wrongs dont make a right

0|0
    0|0
  • Two wrongs don't make a right.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I did with my ex. I cheated on him with his best friend, and then dumped him after I told him about it. If my current boyfriend cheats on me, I will cheat on him with his twin brother who thinks I am hot... and has asked me once before if we can get together. I won't of course... unless he does cheat. :) Good to know that I have people wanting to help if I have to.

0|0
    0|1
    • This kind of matches my thinking.

• Show All
    • How long have you been with him? you should have filmed it on a cam to make him lose it! too bad you wasted money on him. You did the right thing. He deserved to get betrayed by those girls tough.

• Two and a half years. He even lived in my condo, which I own. I have a bit of an inheritance so I have money. My current boyfriend though is great. I doubt he'd actually cheat, but I felt the same way about my ex at the time. We had everything in common, we got along really well, and we had the same goals in life.

Recommended myTakes