When will he begin to miss me enough to try hard for me?

If I didn't text my ex back 5 days ago and he hasn't tried again, when will he? We are currently not speaking obviously but every time we would do this in the past I ALWAYS gave in and told him how much I loved him, etc.

Our relationship ended because he was acting shady about multiple girls who were "just friends". One of the girls he was having an emotional affair with. He told me he would "consider cutting her off".

This time I want him to actually come after me. When will he eventually text me/call me? Technically it has been 6 days since we have spoken with the conversation being short and us acting distant.

02