Why won't he speak to me? This no contact thing is ridiculous!!?

I broke up with my bf 3 weeks ago because I sensed he was about to break up with me..despite his pleas that this wasn't the case I still told him it was over. I know I acted rashly and out of emotion so I called him to apologize, but he will not speak to me! I cannot understand this as I thought he was in love with me - he told me so just 2 days prior! I have apologised in so many ways ( voicemail, text, what's app), but all to no avail. Also, the other weird thing is, that since we last spoke (heated conversation), his phone has been off! The time stamp on his what's app shows he was last 'online' the very same time we last spoke!
The whole thing is really weird, and before anyone suggests it, no, he hasn't blocked my number as I've checked this by using different numbers.
It just doesn't add up! I can accept if he feels he cannot ever speak to me again, but this cowardly way of him refusing to answer calls etc is just so put of character for what I knew of him. He isn't dead either - before anyone suggests, and his phone has been active a couple of times since this all began - so I know he's using it at some points! It just seems he's behaving in a real cowardly way- as if he's running! I've not bombarded him - I have my pride.. But I cannot believe that someone who was meant to be my soulmate can just so easily give up on us!

Need guy advice please!!
P.s he is a Jehoviah's Witness.

Thanks, but he could never determine 3 phone calls with equal amount of voice messages over 4 weeks as stalking. I don't think so, but hard as it is to accept, I'm inclined to agree with you that he has in fact moved on. :(
I have given him 3 weeks of space , and have sent that message of " hey, hope you're well...", but he's not read it (what's app time stamp),. I guess what's really bothering me is the thought that he could be THAT upset? Like Really?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• What I would do right now, is just give him space. He needs it, and he's trying to take it, but he can't if you try to stay in contact. He will contact and get in touch with you when HE is ready, I promise you. He knows you care, and you've tried already to contact him. The only way that he will want to contact you is if you give him the chance. What you're feeling right now is guilt, and that is totally normal with all break ups. But please just give him some time, and take these moments apart to figure out how you really feels, and let him do the same.

If after 1 week he does not contact you first, then send him a text saying, "Hey, I hope you're having a good day. I know we haven't talked in a while, but I'm just trying to give you some space. Whenever you're ready to talk give me a call." If you really feel like it, you can even send this now, and then start giving him space. This way the ball is in his court, and you know you've tried.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have given him enough space. He won't speak to me. Was he a Charlatan all along? I'm beginning to believe so :/

• The lack of an answer, is your answer

• Thank you, this the best answer! X