Do you think he like me or not?

Hi, back in December someone added me on Skype and it looked fake but didn't take much notice and everything was going ok and he asked me out and I said yes anyway we became freiend and then we started dating on and off only cause I didn't know what I wanted and we dated for 4 months and it got mean toward the end when he threatened to kill himself cause he didn't want to loose me and I called the police etc and I'm slowly getting over it and I came back off Easter holidays and my ex bf Cameron asked me do you know jay and I said don't know why and he told me and then a few days later I found out more and it turned out to be the boy who was using that fake account on Skype is my ex jay has pictures of me on his laptop and iPod he told his mum that were going out when were not and he always talks about me to Cameron and searches me up in the Internet and stuff but what I don't get is he's giving me mixed signals like he wanted to go out with me and he went and asked out another girl.oh and he has a girlfriend now.but said maybe to my ask out.

• He likes you
  • Hard to say
  • He doesn't like you
    Vote C

02

Most Helpful Guy

• really? I see venom thinks its not liking but it sounds to me like he's obsessed with you. Almost stalkerish even. He threatened suicide to keep you from breaking up with him, he has pictures of you on his laptop and iPod, he used a creepy way of talking to you by using a fake account on Skype to remain anonymous, he even lied to his parents about currently dating you, and then that stuff at the end about hows he dating someone else now but would maybe date you again. In my opinion he sounds kinda obsessed with you. But thats just my opinion, i hope it helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks whitewolf you helped a lot :) jays confusing isn't he, he's confused my head.