Why am I afraid of getting cheated by my future wife?

Why do i feel that my wife would cheat on me? This feeling always haunts me. i can feel what my condition would be like if i came to know my wife sleeping with someone else. I will be a living dead. it will be a scar forever, a would that would never heal, it would be the most embarassing moment of my life. Whey do i feel like that.

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you feel this way, because marriage and family is what you mostly cherish. And therefore, it can lead you into fear of losing what you cherish the most. If it's not fear that's leading you, Than If you've cheated a lot in your past, it can sometimes result to you thinking it will be done to you by the person you love the most.

• Thanks , I'm glad I helped.