Do you keep stuff from people you broke up with? and does it mean you're still in love with them?

that's a question for guys specifically.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It's interesting that you should bring this up. My policy has always been to return everything.

But the last few gf that broke up with me told me not to bother and just keep the stuff they left (earrings, books, shoes). Why would she do this?

• It's probably because she doesn't need them. I'm asking the question bc I threw everything from my last bf incuding a gold item, but my current boyfriend still have something from his ex, and when I touched it (without knowing it's from his ex) he freaked out that i would break it and took it from me, his reaction showed that he's still attached to his ex, the item isn't something you can't easily get...

• wtf If it's valuable or rare I'd say that's reason enough to keep it regardless of who gave it to you. But since you just tossed away gold I doubt that's a concept you'll understand...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I kept a few things but it stuff that i dont even think of them but I like it so ill keep it. But no doesn't mean im still in love with them.

• how would you feel if someone liked one of those items and wanted to take them, would you give them up easily?

• Well i guess it depends maybe. But two of them i will not give up at all since those are what I really wanted and I personally ask for. And really like.