Has anyone else been manipulated before?

I had a friend in my life for almost 6 years and for the past 2 she started manipulating me. She was toying with me to the point where I thought I fell in love with her. I spent a long time trying to get her affection. A lot of time I would get it but then she would pretend like it never happened. When she found a boyfriend she liked, she decided to throw me away. I don't know what to do, I don't understand how someone I thought was my best friend could use me and throw me away so easily. I need someones help I just don't know what to do anymore.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• yeh.. this is embarrassing tho‚Ķ
    in the 10th grade i felt lonely, i felt the cure for that was having a man. i told my best friend about it. little did i know that she wanted to help me by setting me up with a guy i barely knew anything about.
    he suddenly told me he loved me, wanted to get to know me more, so i agreed to talk to him. about a week or 2 later he asked me to b his gf. i wasn't even in love but i said yes. a few days after that he told me he wasn't really in love, he was just 'having a bet' with his mates to see if he could 'get me' in 2 weeks.

i felt like an idiot, but yeh i dont count that experience as a past relationship because it was me just in a state of confusion. i grew from it tho, and built up a very tall wall.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• your lucky bro! you only got manipulated for six years by a person you werent really stuck with. me i got manipulated for 23 years! by the person who gave birth to me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE