Has anyone else been manipulated before?

I had a friend in my life for almost 6 years and for the past 2 she started manipulating me. She was toying with me to the point where I thought I fell in love with her. I spent a long time trying to get her affection. A lot of time I would get it but then she would pretend like it never happened. When she found a boyfriend she liked, she decided to throw me away. I don't know what to do, I don't understand how someone I thought was my best friend could use me and throw me away so easily. I need someones help I just don't know what to do anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeh.. this is embarrassing tho‚Ķ
    in the 10th grade i felt lonely, i felt the cure for that was having a man. i told my best friend about it. little did i know that she wanted to help me by setting me up with a guy i barely knew anything about.
    he suddenly told me he loved me, wanted to get to know me more, so i agreed to talk to him. about a week or 2 later he asked me to b his gf. i wasn't even in love but i said yes. a few days after that he told me he wasn't really in love, he was just 'having a bet' with his mates to see if he could 'get me' in 2 weeks.

i felt like an idiot, but yeh i dont count that experience as a past relationship because it was me just in a state of confusion. i grew from it tho, and built up a very tall wall.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• your lucky bro! you only got manipulated for six years by a person you werent really stuck with. me i got manipulated for 23 years! by the person who gave birth to me

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I've been through the same thing with a man. It's the most gut wrenching, horrible thing and just tears you to shreds inside and wrecks your trust in the opposite sex. I'm so sorry this happened to you. The only advice I can give is now that you know what she's up to you need to get to a place where she can't hurt you anymore or manipulate you. I'm still trying to work through my trust issues, it's hard

0|0
    0|0
  • she is a user, and she will get hers, there is not much you can do but try to cope with it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• you dont need help you need to grow a set and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha. Dont you know the #brocode?

...Find a hotter chick. Duh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes