Do guys get confused what they want especially when it comes to to their feelings?

Hello! I just want to know if guys get confused about what they want and when it comes to their feelings.

IF a guy says, I am really confuse. I don't know what to say to you.

Whenever I ask about his feelings towards me I always heard from him the word, "I don't know".

PLEASE help me, I feel like I am tired hearing those lines and I want to get out in this. I don't want to know it's already too that I am being string along and get play when it comes to my feelings.

What should I do?
Why SOME guys can't be honest about what they want / feel? He can say things directly whether it's hurtful or not at least I know that's whatever it is that's the reason not like his leading me on when there's none if ever.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i just think he's trying to reject you in a nice way.i've done this a few times myself, but people are different so it might not be rejection. I think you should pay a little less attention to him for a while. if he really likes you he'll be really worried and he'll come to you letting you know how he feels.

• I wish he could be just honest whether the real reason is hurtful or painful.

• I can understand that not like this waiting, I want to move on because I started to feel
      Like I don't deserve this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some probably do but not all are confused..I've learned guys are simple.