Would you ever get back with your ex if you were given the opportunity?

Let's also say your ex had changed...
Would you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel it depends on each relationship and situations but from my past relationships I would never take them back.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• When pigs fly. Green pigs.

No rebounds for me, I learned my lesson. In my experience most relationships end too late. It's been bad beyond repair, both people have known it and we've both just used the time we bought to hurt each other. When it's finally over it's over for good reason, it should stay that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't change your natural smell... If she stopped hanging around other guys... maybe... no not really I'm so happy with who
    i am right now... :D

(She's gonna read this.)
    I love you, babe. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • NO NO NO NO NO the ex didn't work out the first time so why go back learn form the mistake, there are several billion other people in the world to try don't consider going back unless you have tried them all first

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. Nope. No.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha why?

• Show All
    • Hmmmm what if she changed?

• Never say never, I guess. But I still doubt it. I don't know if it would be possible to change that much. And overall I wasn't very happy in it.

• I'm stupid. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellz too the nooz

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single? Maybe... at this present time no, I'm with someone a lot better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, I have always been a believer that its not worth it! Friends always drove me nuts when they would be on and off with their bfs. They would always bitch and complain about how unhappy they were, how they can't trust them, it always just consumed there time and thoughts. I have never got back with an ex and I am happy AF ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. I gave my ex a thousand chances and he still didn't change.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes