Would you get back with someone who has once cheated on you?

Do you think that relationship can be fixed? Wouldn't things be different between the two of you?
I don't think I could... They do it once, they'll do it again.

516

Most Helpful Girl

• nah. its hard to pull away from someone u had so much history with. but the relationship be too broken to be fixed. once u break a persons trust u can never really earn it back

i don't think i could ever look at that person the same way. there will always be a constant reminder of what had happened in the back of your mind, and if it happened before it could happen again.

cheating is like spitting on your relationship. respect who you're with and u wouldn't act on cheating in the first place. all u can do is learn from your mistakes and be better for the next