Why did he call me a slut and saying I was a bad girlfriend?

Ex called me a slut and that he's got a new girlfriend and been giving me mixed signals sort of playing with my head and saying I was a bad gf to him and the one he's with now Is so much better.he asked his friend to ask me out for my ex but his friend forgot so I ask his friend and he says maybe.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• What, why are you hanging around such people in the first place? you deserve better...best i mean, one man's slut is another man's treasure! and you shouldn't limit your worth to some loser who thinks less of you..hey girl its his loss..he's talking trash now but believe you me..one day he's going to wish he was with you, we really don't know the true colors of the new girl he's hanging out with do we? nah...don't let that stress you..again better the devil you know than the angel you don't right?spit him out and look or wait for someone worth you...stop hanging around losers or begging them to go out with you..that's why they are rating you that way!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE