Why did he call me a slut and saying I was a bad girlfriend?

Ex called me a slut and that he's got a new girlfriend and been giving me mixed signals sort of playing with my head and saying I was a bad gf to him and the one he's with now Is so much better.he asked his friend to ask me out for my ex but his friend forgot so I ask his friend and he says maybe.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What, why are you hanging around such people in the first place? you deserve better...best i mean, one man's slut is another man's treasure! and you shouldn't limit your worth to some loser who thinks less of you..hey girl its his loss..he's talking trash now but believe you me..one day he's going to wish he was with you, we really don't know the true colors of the new girl he's hanging out with do we? nah...don't let that stress you..again better the devil you know than the angel you don't right?spit him out and look or wait for someone worth you...stop hanging around losers or begging them to go out with you..that's why they are rating you that way!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Wow just forget about him unless you did do some slooty things? He's your ex and he has a gf so just leave it.

1|0
    1|0
  • It might have to do why he broke up with you. And we don't really know that based on this context.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dumped him he didn't dump me.

• Show All
    • Well, if he doesn't try to harm you physically which would be really bad, then he'll probably just stop once he gets tired of it. Actively hating someone takes a lot of energy.

• Ah ok, so does he hate me or something?

• he is a freakin jerk. he is trying to hurt you bad. you are better off without him

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about him..

He is just playing numb with ya.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was saying whatever he thought would hurt you to hear. I don't know the details but he is either still angry at you, or still in pain. Either way it would be best to avoid him.

1|0
    0|0
    • We dated for 4 months and we always argued about silly stuff and I called the police because he threatened to kill himself cause I didn't agree to something and a few months later a boy called Cameron said do you know jay and I said I think so and he told me more and it turned out that Cameron is cousins with jay and jays been giving me mixed signals and then gets himself a girlfriend and turns round and tells Cameron my current girlfriend was better than me and that I'm a slut he always use to boast about me to Cameron and have pictures off Facebook of me on his devices.

• Show All
    • I am not sure why he is angry, but it doesn't sound like he likes you anymore. If he does like you, he clearly doesn't have any respect for you. I think it would be better to write him off as a guy that isn't worth your time and move on.

• Yeah he doesn't like me anymore :)

What Girls Said 3

• He called you a slut out of nowhere? The hell is wrong with him, he obviously was a waste of time and big time jerk. That is just a bad group of people who don't care about you and that's messed up. Sometime is wrong with him to suddenly just drop you and play you.

1|0
    0|0
    • His loss if he realises what he did to me. He's not with his girlfriend anymore she dumped him because he told her he's been doing stuff with other girls so she slapped him round the face and said your dumped.

• Show All
    • Yeah he sure is.

• I think I've messed his head up and confused him.

• What a jerk.
    He is just having sadist fun and getting ego boost by messing with your mind. Don't let him.

1|0
    0|0
  • leave it alone and find someone who appreciate you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes