Is wanting to work on yourself a legitimate reason to break up with someone if you love them?

Gf said she loves me and nothing to do with me. But needs to figure out her life and work on self.. does this sound legit or just an excuse? I mean if she loves me why not just ask for space?

122

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be right. It's could be an excuse to break up with you. Or she just needs to get her life together and figure out what's going on. Sometimes if you spend time away from the people you love, you either still love them or forget about them. If she still loves you, she will come back!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really always smart: that person might actually help you with working on yourself.

• i still think that was her way of saying she wanted to play the field