Emotional cheating...what exactly is it?

Just wondering what constitutes emotional cheating? And I'm not talking about online stuff...
Please and thank you

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it is when you feel for someone else the same way you should only feel for your partner. Although normally, I hear the term emotionally cheating being thrown around anytime the other person is overly jealous, and wants to make the you into the bad guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Another shoulder to cry on, becomes another d* ck to ride on. So I guess trusting someone of the opposite gender with your issues that becomes like romantic feelings.