Should I be worried about this necklace?

So my ex came back to try to fix things between us. She wants to start over, but I told her we needed to fix things before we got together. So right now we are friends who plan to become something.

I told her this doesn't mean she can go on dates with anyone else, we just working on us and trusting each other.

Everything else is alright as long as she keeping everything 100.

So we broke up cuz she ended up sleeping with her best friend when we were on break (but she thought it was a break up, which tells me communication between us sucked), when we thought of coming back together she wanted to still b friends with him. I was dumb to allow it, but I didn't want to control who she talked to.

We never really got back together, but ended up becoming more like friends with benefits .

Well we ended up breaking up totally. Because I was tired of the BS.

Right now she wants to fix things. She told me she ain't going to talk to him if I didn't want to. I straight up said no I don't want you talking to him.

His in the military and he gave his dog tag to her. I don't know if I should tell her to fucking lose it or simply buy something to replace it. It irritates me to know she has that dudes neck thing...

P.s she said she's been wearing so long it's become part of her.

HELP
When I broke up with her I block her on fb. Now that we are talking I want to add her. She told me she hardly gets on, but will add me. That was last Saturday and still nothing. Should this also be a red sign?
So I'm thinking of asking her to add me on Facebook. I rather her add me than have all these doubts that she is posting things about him on her page. Is this the right call?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• It us just a necklace, no need to worry. As long as she is happy, you are happy, what is the point about questioning a necklace?
    But, if still you can't get over it. Talk to her. Just tell you don't like to see it, because it irritates you.(probably reminds him).

• Yea, I know silly. Why worry about a necklace. Well it's a necklace with his name on it. As long as she has it all it's doing is telling me what happened when I didn't speak and really spoke my feelings. Greatest of all it makes me think what happens when he comes back...

• Thank you. Hope for the best for the both of you.XX