Post breakup [only for guys]?

All I want to know is how many guys out here really do cry after a breakup when you're on your own..when you go to bed? Do you feel as hurt as us or do you move on really quick?
Do you remember her ever again after 6 months of the breakup?
How long does it ideally take for you to move on in life?
Please, tell me how you feel if you've had a breakup recently... Do you miss her? Want her back? Hate her?
  • Yes, we cry.. Its hard for us to move on too.
  • No, we dont cry.. Girls come and go. Ain't anything to cry about.

324

Most Helpful Guy

• My first "breakup" was the most memorable one as its the toughest one i ever had. The girl felt like my soulmate and i was so happy to finally have found her. I was ready to ask her to be my girlfriend as i knew she loved me back. Then something unexpected happend. All my luck seemed to have gone away. It suddenly turned out she already had a boyfriend she had been fighting with before she met me. Because of that she allowed herself to get feelings for me. When the guy came back her situation with me was tough on her so she started ignoring me. Eventually i couldn't take it and knew i had to move on.

This one was really hard to get over especially since the girl was so amazing. A year later i was still ocationally thinking about her so i surely didn't forget. It took a new girl to come along to open my eyes and see that she wasn't that wonderful as i thought she had been.

During the whole period i never cried but i had been close to it a few times (I voted yes). Do i want her back? No not really not anymore. Do i miss her? Not anymore i missed her for about a year.

• Thankyou so much for such an honest reply... Really, you're at a far better place than me.. at least you knew you had to move on.. I don't even know If I want to..
      Really, thanks :)

• I wish I could do that but again as I told you, I don't know if I want to let go..
      One moment I am all for moving on in life and the next, the ache just intensifies...
      I am a damaged person..

Thanks for your help, though!

• You have an exactly similar story like mine bro.
      I can relate with you in so many ways.