Why doesn't my ex-boyfriend want to remain friends after he was the one who suggested it?

Long story short, he broke up with me about a month ago. It was a rough breakup, we were both in tears. He told me he wanted to remain friends, but I was too hurt at the time and I told him I couldn't talk to him for a while.. Well now I'm starting to get over him and I can handle being friends. I asked him today if he'd still like to be friends, and he said no because he couldn't handle it right now.. Why would he ask to be friends and then turn me down when I bring the idea up to him? It was his idea to begin with!

42

Most Helpful Guy

• i have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex wife 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when she broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine frank told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too his name is great igbaje. I email great agbaje the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my wife gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have her back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to great igbaje for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (igbajesolutionpalace@gmail.com) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have been so uptight over the whole brawl and break up, that he would have done Anything at the time just to hang in there a little longer...Even if it meant to 'Remain friends.' He wasn't able to cut you loose completely, and still was hanging on to a thin thread.
    Now that the smoke has cleared, tears have dried up a bit, he has had time to do some soul searching, and rather than Latch on, he has decided to Move on. He is protecting his heart now. It has started to hit hard, being Rougher than he even thought possible, and he just wants the pain to subside.
    Respect his decision. If you really don't see that you both are able to reconcile, then you need to move on yourself. And, being it's a fresh cut yet, perhaps it wouldn't have been so easy just to be pals. The old wounds may have opened up wide again, and could have made it harder to lick them this time around.xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE