My ex-boyfriend said he wanted to remain friends after the breakup, but now he doesn't want to be friends! What's with that?

Long story short, he broke up with me about a month ago. It was a rough breakup and we were both in tears. He told me he wanted to remain friends, but I was too hurt at the time and I told him I couldn't talk to him for a while.. Well now I'm starting to get over him and I can handle being friends. I asked him today if he'd still like to be friends, and he said no because he couldn't handle it right now.. Why would he ask to be friends and then turn me down when I bring the idea up to him? It was his idea to begin with!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• i have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex wife 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when she broke up with me, I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine frank told me about a spell caster who helped him in the same problem too his name is great igbaje. I email great agbaje the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my wife gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have her back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to great igbaje for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell caster email address is (igbajesolutionpalace@gmail.com) you are the best among all the spell caster online I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too..

Most Helpful Girl

• I WANT MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK

Thanks God I found you Dr Love by helping getting my Ex-husband back because I dont believe i can remarried Him again after divorced him in 2011 but ever since the divorced am still deeply in love with my ex husband Christopher , I really do love him very much with my heart. We have got together in 2008 and I divorced him in 2011 ever since then I have been trying to get him back while reading Prayer Books, The top relationship guide books Until Sunday that i surface on Google to seek Advice On how i can get my ex Husband back after divorced him 2yrs ago and i can't stop thinking of him and loved him then Google Recommend me to Contact Dr Love spell caster Email address drlovespellcastersolution@gmail.com Tel +2348038096203 , i did contact Dr Love on the same day which him Assure me that i would have my Ex husband back within 24hrs , i dont believe at first that Love spell work but it Come to Reality to me on the Next day when i saw my EX husband knocking my Door in the Morning and say he want to talk something serious with me Immediately he Kneel Down and give me ring that he want to marry me again

Thanks Dr love for helping me get my Lover back and put smile on my face forever.

Maria