He broke up with me because he wasn't feeling the same anymore?

On Friday, my boyfriend broke up with me over facebook. I know it's stupid, but before that, I started an argument with him by admiting I was tired of him not making any effort to see me. I sent very long messages, which pressured him and I think guys don't like that.
After that, he said "if you think so...". He admited he was falling apart because he didn't feel the same anymore. He told me that he thought everything was perfect in the beginning but then problems started to show up.
He spent less time with me last week in order to think about us and decided that it wasn't working (that's why I was mad: he wouldn't talk to me or see me unless I did that, he spent all his time with friends also because he hasn't seen them for a while, but that's not a reason for stop talking to me).
The problems he was talking about were my insecurities. I would get worried if for some days he wouldn't invite me to hang out when actually he was having his own space. I got used to spend every single day with him, he would always take the initiative, but when holidays started, he stopped a bit. I would always wait for him to do everything and I would feel bad to take the initiative which is stupid. There were some times I confronted him about this and he would always say I was over reacting and more stuff. I guess he understood that a relationship without trust is not healthy. He was right, just like all relationships, everything was perfect in the beginning and then "the honeymoon phase" is gone.
He told me he wasn't ready for love and I deserved better. We shouldn't give so much in the beginning so I would get used to his space and he wouldn't feel so pressured about being in a relationship.
It has been 2 days and I still can't accept he's really gone. Btw, I found out his Facebook password (I know this isn't correct) and saw some messages with a very young chick and well he is so sweet with her. That hurt me so much because I think they have something...`
Any good advice? :/

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's time to move on. You can think about him and miss him all you want, but it isn't going to make him want you back. I am sorry it happened like that and it was pretty low of him to breakup through fb, buy there's not much you can do. You'll definitely find someone else who'll have a better personality and you'll just naturally be more attracted to. Just let time pass and you'll have a new love eventually.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE