What should I do? Ex boyfriend issues advice?

My ex dumped me a a while ago, he was my first, but he blocked me on Facebook after I made a mistake a messaged me another's name, but I miss him, I never cheated. I just don't understand why he so cold...just say something advice? Is he just mad at me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact rule. You're a sucker for love. He knows that. He can have you back when he wants and how he wants. Search no contact and flee as quickly as possible!

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think he was hurt by the email sent?

• If you do this to 10 guys out of 10 of course they'd be hurt. We boys get paranoid about the slightest of things. I would to think you were cheating. We conceal ourselves up and hide. You have 2 choices...1.Physically go to him and explain yourself, literally beg if you have to as boys don't think it's genuine most of the time. 2.If 1 fails or you haven't got the confidence to do it, move on. It will hurt but it will be better than waiting around in limbo being forever hurt.

• We were not together! So how I am cheated we broke up while ago, then he blocked right after he had saw the email. Do you think he still have feelings for me?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes