Is she trying to make me jealous or does this mean she always had feelings for him?

When we were dating he always tried to talk to her but she always told me because she didn't want to keep any secrets. She ignored him and stuff. She claimed she had no feelings for him once she got with me. Now that I broke up with her two months ago she is now dating him. They were just FWB. We dated for nine months. Now they are official together. I hate seeing them together. It feels like what we had wasn't real. I saw them together and she looked right at me and gave me a half smile then he tugged her away.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• When she was with you she didn't want to be with him, because if she really did she would've dumped you the minute he started talking to her. She really did like you, but things sadly didn't work out between you two and when you guys broke up here came the ex who was tracking every move and waiting for this moment to get a second chance. It happens all the time, sometimes we get back with our exes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't appreciate the moments she had with you! What was her half smile communicating to you? It must have been such an awkward moment... Answering your question, it was neither. Feelings can go and come back, don't think she always had feelings for him.

• I just feel so betrayed in a way it's weird. Even though i left her I feel like I do want her back now.

• Of course you do, we never know what we have until we lose it. But, remember why you left her and why things didn't work out between you two. You have no need to feel betrayed, you're maybe just a little jealous... It might be better to take a distance from her, and get distracted doing other activities.

• Maybe I can start hitting the gym... I've been eating ever since I realized what I lost.
      Funny thing I don't remember why things didn't work out.