Ladies, still friends on Facebook with ex. Would you hide your relationship with the new guy from ex?

Though still in love with each other it abruptly ended, no talks, no closure, also not friends in real life. You are still friends on Facebook.
Would you hide your new relationship from him on Facebook? ( meaning you put the ex on a list so he doesn't see anything related to the new guy)
If you hide it, why would you do it?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I would, especially if I still had feelings for him. I woulnt want him to know I was seeing someone else.

• and why would you do that though? would that mean you hope he gets back?

• ha ha most definately. She not good enough for you and not your caliber for a gf.

• "Put yourself in her shoes and think how you might feel if someone told you that" - sure if she'd be willing to switch with me and get in my shoes. But still why would it be that bad to say this? Isn't it still love? Sure i couldn't be there for her, but why does that take away from the fact that i did love her and i confessed it... I don't get it. How she felt? i actually think it helped her get back on her feet because she was acting all hurt because i wasn't doing anything... "oh so the idiot does love me" - ego boost.
      So let's say i would have stayed around her as a "friend" (after all those things she did), do you think she would have ever admitted i was actually right or just think: "oh, well at least we are friends, no need to tell him now!" ?