One of my ex boyfriends has just had a break up, should I contact him because he's lonely?

My mom still talks to his mom & his mom told her that she wishes that I'd text him because he's really lonely and has no friends (his girlfriend just broke up with him). I really don't want to get involved, and I haven't talked to him in 2-3 years. Could anyone tell me why his mom and my mom would be encouraging me to contact him?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get involved, you will get dragged into stuff that has no business of yours, and why your mum and his mum are encouraging you is beyond me, because they should already know that this can and often does end up in trouble. If he needed you, he would contact you, and after 3 years there's a good chance he don't want to, so stay out of it is my advice, x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE