One of my ex boyfriends has just had a break up, should I contact him because he's lonely?

My mom still talks to his mom & his mom told her that she wishes that I'd text him because he's really lonely and has no friends (his girlfriend just broke up with him). I really don't want to get involved, and I haven't talked to him in 2-3 years. Could anyone tell me why his mom and my mom would be encouraging me to contact him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get involved, you will get dragged into stuff that has no business of yours, and why your mum and his mum are encouraging you is beyond me, because they should already know that this can and often does end up in trouble. If he needed you, he would contact you, and after 3 years there's a good chance he don't want to, so stay out of it is my advice, x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Should you? ONLY if you want to get involved, more involved than you desire... with someone of the rebound.

WHY moms involved? duh Hoping a relationship will stick long enough for marriage & grandkids = selfish + wants the best for you two (they have no other ideas on being happy)

RUN
    If HE calls, BE a STINKER

0|0
    0|0
  • He is your family friend, but personally your ex. This mean you have ended relation with him in past because of something and that bitter things might be in your heart and mind. If you are with someone at present - not alone - do not involve yourself in this matter. It will reignite your past, with good and bitter memories and can cause trouble with your present. Just talk to him as family friend - not as his past GF or with feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has 'no' friends? Wow. If I was him I'd assume you wanted to get back together... if that is what you want then do it, if not - why get involved?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think his mom approves of you, and her eyes you two were a good match.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be a rebound, sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes