What is the worst possible way to break up with someone?

What is the worst possible way to break up with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In a massive fight in public. I'd take any discreet method, even the toilet paper, over that nightmare again.

2|0
    0|0
    • In public..holy shit

• Show All
    • Just one pet peeve too many I guess; we were both stressed about an upcoming event and just on edge when we were talking about funds at lunch in a mall then the rest is history. Started with angry words and ended with something about how selfish I am and me yelling about how absolutely batshit she is. Yeah, our reputation got ruined but I was the "badguy" and I can take that social repercussion. We got over it but obviously never reconnected.

• Im sorry that happened to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I would think abandoning someone and never even giving them an explanation. So basically they disappear and never say another word.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuck someone close to them and let them see it on tape or walk on on it. Or send one of your sex videos of you two to his parents with a note saying that they may B interested in it since you won't need it anymore because you are breaking up with him now. I would never do these, but you asked for the worst break ups possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post it note

1|0
    0|0
  • Abrupt no contact.

1|0
    0|0
  • Telling them on a day they need your moral support

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing it on a roll of toilet paper then rolling it back up.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao damn..

• Is that from experience? because that's both clever, and horrible. Although there is a chance you won't actually see that specific message.

What Girls Said 12

• This is what happened to a friend of mine:
    She was dating this guy, and she loved him a lot.
    One day he walks towards her, kisses her and than said: Oh, I'm breaking up with you. He didn't even explained why or so.
    I think it's a terrible way to break up with someone.

3|0
    0|0
  • "wait, I thought we broke up already. No?"
    He stopped talking to me so of course id think that.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend got dumped on Facebook. Her boyfriend changed his relationship status and never talked to her again.

3|0
    0|0
  • Over text message, the Internet, or some medium that is just as impersonal. If you're going to break up with some, have the decency to do it face to face.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex never gave me an explanation. I wasn't even worth a goodbye, and thats the worst feeling ever

2|1
    0|0
  • On Facebook by changing your status and they don't even know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silence break assuming the other party would know

4|0
    0|0
  • By telling them you are pregnant by their dad 😂

2|1
    0|0
  • to text them it, and dont respond after that

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating on some one whail your with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore their txt/call until they "get the picture"

Yikes.
    Ignoring someone is the ultimate way to fuck with someone's mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my close guy friends just recently got paralyzed from the waist down. And he had a girlfriend, but she decided to dump him. She said "I can't start my own business and take care of a paralyzed person...so it's over."

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes