What is the worst possible way to break up with someone?

128

Most Helpful Guy

• In a massive fight in public. I'd take any discreet method, even the toilet paper, over that nightmare again.

• In public..holy shit

• Just one pet peeve too many I guess; we were both stressed about an upcoming event and just on edge when we were talking about funds at lunch in a mall then the rest is history. Started with angry words and ended with something about how selfish I am and me yelling about how absolutely batshit she is. Yeah, our reputation got ruined but I was the "badguy" and I can take that social repercussion. We got over it but obviously never reconnected.

• Im sorry that happened to you.