Does he have the right to be angry or am I being a bitch?

I slept with my Ex at the time he was talking to another girl which he claimed he wasn't seeing and she was open to him seeing other people ( strange) but I then told him there was a time that I was with someone else it happen once I regretted it and it didn't happen again the facts are my Ex was seeing someone at the time which he claim now he isn't and i was single but he was angry and felt I cheated on him at the end of the day im sorry for what I didn't but does he have the right to feel so angry and hurt. Before I got with the other guy I told me Ex I still loved him and wanted to be with Him which he said he loves and cares for me to but that I was too late he had moved on. So I cut anything physical with my Ex and moved on myself, as soon as he found out he says he wants to now be with me and the girl isn't around ( confused)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he definitely doesn't have the right to be angry.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I could barely understand wtf you were saying. GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ARE IMPORTANT! Either be in a relationship with him and have sex or don't be in a relationship with and don't have sex. This isn't that fucking difficult. He's either your ex or he isn't. Both of you need to stop playing games and cheating, although you sound like you deserve each other.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Stuff like this isn't worth it. Free yourself from stressing situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems to me that this guy has mixed feelings. He says he doesn't want to be with you cause he's moved on, so you sleep with your ex and move on, then he comes running back when he finds out? He has no reason to be angry, because he said that "it was too late and he had moved on" which is pretty much ending the relationship. SO once a relationship is over, those people can be with whomever they want. I honestly don't see why he's mad. I don't think you're in the wrong here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes