Why is it that every man I meet cheats on me?

Every single man I meet cheats on me , never treats me right , calls me names or has some kind of mental problem. I'm a very good loyal person but so fed up of this?
None of there men have been attractive one was 47 years old !!
Also I don't take there crap I leave them straight away and I'm not needy I let them go out do what they want , they stop me going out and I finish things soon as they cheat but why does it have to come to this

714

Most Helpful Guy

• Your doing what many women do on a daily basis: looking for the wrong type of guy.

Most men are loyal and kind, but the few who aren't are smart. For example, a friend of mine from high school has always been known for manipulating women. Why? Because he knows what they're looking for.

Women want attractive men, and attractive men know this. So they take advantage of this. Women also want tough men. Tough men know this, so they take advantage of women.

You need to start looking for men who actually care about you. I'm sure Mr. Right is watching you in the background, waiting for you to notice him...

• None of them have been for looks believe me

• Why the **** would you date someone in their late 40's? Your in your early 20's!!! Don't date older men! There are TOO many single men your age to be doing that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable, non committal, emotionally unstable, disrespectful, and lie and cheat. You just happen to pick the------Not cream of the crop----- but the diarrhea of dogs.
    They don't want a Real Relationship to begin with, and when they see how sweet, easy and 'loyal' as a pet shop pup that you are, they take advantage of you, and end up screwing you royally.
    Before you start wearing your heart on your sleeve the next time around, feel them out as Friends to start with. Learn More about them. Don't jump into Anything so quickly, that's going to end up being a used and abused treatment.
    And learn to start putting up a guard with yourself. Be a bit more sassy, less sexy. You'll gain more respect.
    Always remember: The apple at the top of the tree is always the hardest to get, and guys love a challenge...They would just as soon climb heaven and earth to get to something they crave, than to stay on the ground and Continue to con and easily conquer. After awhile, they get used to it, and learn to enjoy it.
    Don't be too discouraged Nor be so quick to throw in the towel. Someone is out there More deserving of your goodness, and will come along one day when you least expect it.xx