Should I contact an ex boyfriend?

an ex boyfriend who i haven't talked to in 2-3 years girlfriend just broke up with him. my mom and his mom still talk and his mom told mine that he's really lonely and she wishes that I'd contact him. my mom has been enocuraging me to contact him aswell so we can be friends. I'm really confused as to why she thinks it's a good idea for me to contact him and I don't know what i should do.

67

Most Helpful Girl

• this is none of your respective mums business.. lol. his mum probably thought 'aww she was such a nice girl.. blahblah' - basically, she only cares for her son's well-being. why your mum thinks this is a good idea, i really don't know. but yet, if he really wants to see you again, it should be him doing all the work, not letting mummy go and fetch some company for him. him being 'lonely' is not a valid reason for YOU to contact HIM. besides, do you really need to be friends w an ex, who's now in rebound depression, out of pure compassion?