I dream about my ex finding a new girlfriend and telling me I'm not good enough?

Me and my ex were together for 5 months, he was a bad bf and I broke up with him but we messed around a little going back and forth. I eventually ended it because he said he didn't wAnt a relationship. We work together and at work he would talk to me normally apart from these two occasions which upset me 1) he put a photo of a girl up and he said she's just a friend 2) he went to this party with loads of girls,. We haven't spoken since but at work he acts really rude towards me, like gets me in trouble and treats me like I'm stupid.(. I told him not to talk to me by the way I didn't beg him, ).
Last night I dreamt that he got a new girlfriend and I met her and was really polite but then I went crazy at him and he told me that I wasn't good enough that's why he left and that this new girl is better for him and I'm rubbish.
The thing is I do think about him a lot, because we were really good friends above everything else, and it's weird not speaking to him at work, do you think it could mean anything? Or is my mind being stupid? Or my subconscious trying to tell me something?
Thanks
P.s. I did not beg for him, and i accepted his decision to break up, also when I'm with him at work I smile and act like my normal self which I guess is why he's trying to make me jealous..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your subconscious is confirming what you already think. You think you weren't good enough. But you already said he was a bad boyfriend, so you're clearly good enough, just not for him.

This doesn't have anything to do with him you see. It has to do with you. You need a confidence booster. The first thing to do is quit worrying about what your ex-boyfriend thinks about you. If someone you didn't like didn't like you, you wouldn't care right? Well, why do you care what this terrible ex-boyfriend thinks of you? Pick up and move on. Don't talk to him and try to interact with him as little as possible at work. Then go out and find someone new, who likes you and will treat you right.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your dream is just a dream projecting what you currently feel about the situation. Thats about it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't think about him
    Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in love with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a guy interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow him to walk all over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't deserve you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes