Friendzone with my ex-boyfriend?

I'm in the friendzone with my ex-boyfriend. I'm not looking for "get over him"-answers here, cause I know I might still have a tiny chance!

How do I get out of the friendzone with my ex?

He has told me that he misses me, but he just wants to be my friend.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Being as you are you there's actually no way out of a friendzone with an ex-anything specifically because the extension of friendship itself is a cordial service. Of course if he's retarded and young just take your top off.

• Hahaha :) But for real though, should I try to seduce him or are you just joking around?

• Hahah :) Okay, thank you!

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect his wishes for the time being. Perhaps he wants some space of his own right now, so allow him this time, The Title as well, and take some time for yourself too.
    With time, if it's meant to be, ol' Mother Nature will reap what you want to sow once more. And don't forget...The best relationships start off as friends. Nurture and nurse This now, so you can learn from past mistakes, and things can be better.
    Good luck.xx

• Im so scared that hell go and meet another girl while we dont talk:(

• I see what you mean! Thank you xx

• You're so very welcome..xx