Friendzone with my ex-boyfriend?

I'm in the friendzone with my ex-boyfriend. I'm not looking for "get over him"-answers here, cause I know I might still have a tiny chance!

How do I get out of the friendzone with my ex?

He has told me that he misses me, but he just wants to be my friend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being as you are you there's actually no way out of a friendzone with an ex-anything specifically because the extension of friendship itself is a cordial service. Of course if he's retarded and young just take your top off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha :) But for real though, should I try to seduce him or are you just joking around?

• Show All
    • Hahah :) Okay, thank you!

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Respect his wishes for the time being. Perhaps he wants some space of his own right now, so allow him this time, The Title as well, and take some time for yourself too.
    With time, if it's meant to be, ol' Mother Nature will reap what you want to sow once more. And don't forget...The best relationships start off as friends. Nurture and nurse This now, so you can learn from past mistakes, and things can be better.
    Good luck.xx

0|0
    0|0
    • Im so scared that hell go and meet another girl while we dont talk:(

• Show All
    • I see what you mean! Thank you xx

• You're so very welcome..xx

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he left you and he said he just wants to be friends, he's not going to date you. Best you can do is FWB's. Just get naked and suck his dick if you want that

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• you gotta show him some sort of a signal that'll let him know that ur still interested in him..text him often and also always be smiley when around him

0|0
    0|0
    • I have in fact told him that I still love him. But thanks!

• Show All
    • I dont really see your point. can you try to explain once more?

• im saying that maybe he is just trying to be friends so that u both dont go ahead in a relationship where u rarely see each other cuz of the distance and maybe he feels as if he doesn't really have an option but to try it out with his ex cuz he can't be with you

• do you
    be busy
    dont contact him
    he will hang with you if he wants to really be your friend and not just his rebound

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as being in the "friendzone" with an ex. The whole premise of the friendzone is that one person "puts" another person there because they are not interested in them sexually.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes