I don't know if i should revenge or let it go please help me?

there is this girl who is a friend of my ex * just broke up because of her* the thing is she's a bitch and people talked about her , she assumed that I'm the one who talked about her and she went to my (boyfriend) crying saying the meanest things about me and he believed her over me which is wrong and it totally broke my heart, I feel so mad because of the whole thing and I don't know a side of me says revenge the other says I'm bigger than this, what do u think i should do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry - he's a dick & she's probably the type of girl who'll visit male gynecologists. You're better than me, move up & move on... there's a whole wide world out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you not mad at your boyfriend for believing someone else over you? Some relationship you had going there, eh?

0|0
    1|0
    • i am and fought with him for that, but at some point i want my boyfriend to believe me and i don't know how

• This girl basically spared you from wasting any more time with a guy who doesn't trust you. Why would you even be mad about it? You're really just mad that your boyfriend isn't the guy you thought he was and that your ideal relationship fell apart.

Just take a breath, let the situation and anger subside and then move on with your life.

• Revenge does not undo what is done. Living in the past or acting against it only breeds resentment. Spare yourself the energy.

0|0
    1|0
    • easy to say it, moving on is hard for me after all this

• Show All
    • :( i guess u got a point , thank u very much

What Girls Said 4

• i dont believe in karma anymore.
    sometimes you need to take it into your own hands. sabotage that bitch.

be aware that this doesn't mean he will come back to you or whatever, keep in mind if you dont care about your perception to these people then F that bitch up.

0|0
    0|1
    • i really want to but he's the world to me and thats the reason why i haven't fuck her life over yet

• Show All
    • she has a boyfriend, should i give her the taste of my pain?

• yes!!
      hellllll yes!!!

• You know what? your boyfriend is an total idiot. WOW! i am shocked at how many girls are especially blaming the girl. Just shows how dumb and naive most girls are. Do you want revenge? get revenge on BOTH. Your boyfriend is just as bad as that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading this reminds me of mean girls

1|0
    0|1
    • it is i swear lol, when a fugly girl says I'm jealous of her while she's screwing around with my man

• fuck that bitch...beat her up

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes