I don't know if i should revenge or let it go please help me?

there is this girl who is a friend of my ex * just broke up because of her* the thing is she's a bitch and people talked about her , she assumed that I'm the one who talked about her and she went to my (boyfriend) crying saying the meanest things about me and he believed her over me which is wrong and it totally broke my heart, I feel so mad because of the whole thing and I don't know a side of me says revenge the other says I'm bigger than this, what do u think i should do?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry - he's a dick & she's probably the type of girl who'll visit male gynecologists. You're better than me, move up & move on... there's a whole wide world out there.