I saw my ex and he stared at me?

My friend said my ex bf is not going to speak to me because I slightly avoided him. We haven't saw each other in a long time. I saw my ex and he coming my way, and I cut through the parking lot. I looked back and he was staring at me "concerned and shocked" when I caught him looking he just looked away. The second time I saw him, him and stared in each others, turn like we both wanted to say something...does he still have feelings?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but I don't think anyone here could tell you based on that alone. Only he knows how he feels. I suggest you initiate the conversation if you want to know. If he doesn't want to talk about it or if he flat out tells you, you'll get your answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was hoping by his actions?

• Still, no one here saw it themselves, you know what I mean? All anyone can do is assume things. The only way you're going to know for sure is by talking to him directly. Actions only tell you so much and they can mean different things to different people. For example, him staring at you... he could have just been thinking about what was and not remotely thinking about wanting to be with you... at the same time he could of been wanting so badly to talk to you but didn't know what to say... only he knows.

Recommended myTakes