Would you rather dump someone or get dumped by someone? Why?

Which is more hurtful for you? An explaination would be nice.

• Dump
  • Get dunk
Gurls are cruel..they have such cold heart =|

4630

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, at this point in my life I'm kind of use to people
    hurting me and kicking me to the curb. So, though it would hurt.
    I would get over it eventually, like I always do. But, if I had to
    hurt someone elses feelings. I don't think I could get over that. I pride myself on not treating people, the way they've treated me.
    Nothing hurts me more, then hurting other people. I just can't do it. Hence why I'd rather be broken up with, then be the one doing the breaking up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to do the dumping. Both hurt, but getting dumped is one of the worst feelings in the world when you really like the person. Especially if you weren't expecting to get dumped.

On the other hand, dumping someone is something I'm horrible at, I feel so bad when I have to dump or reject a girl. It sucks. But it's easier than getting dumped.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah its painful but i rarher take all the pain for her. Im a man so i suppose to help relief da chix =3