Is this a good text to really end it with a ex boyfriend?

is this a good way to end it with a ex over a text... im going to block him from calling me and face time. for a whole week... i know it sounds mean but he been mean and just wants sex. so i feel i got to be mean and strong so he knows im over this..."""" i hate to admit this but you were right about us not being together. at first it was hard really hard. but i want more and you won't give it. you loved me so strongly till you didn't. i need something real. but i have to say its alright because i learn in time that you weren't right for me either. we are who we are and that won't change."""...should i sent it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to break up with someone call them or do it in person. I did it by text with the only woman I have ever broken up with and I still feel like a piece of shit a month or more later.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you want but a phone call or face to face might be better. texts aren't the best way to end things at all.