Is my boyfriend cheating on me with someone else?

We've been dating for over 4 years. We both attend college so he met a girl in his class that needed help and exchanged numbers with her so he could help her. A week later i saw that his texts were not of those of someone in need of homework help more like getting to know each other. he would say things like "i waited for your text last night and you never texted back, so sad :(" or "i didn't want to text you back because i didn't want to seem like a clinger" All these text send past 10pm
I have confronted him about it but he denied it by saying that im just making the whole situation worse and that im makingall of it up in my head. He claims he talks to her as if she were one of his other "guy" friends. From what I've seen and read it doesn't seem that way he would never text his guy friends the way he does to this other girl.
I also found a text that he sent to one of his guy friends that said "oh oh the gf found out about the side bitch" which then led me to believe that my suspicions were correct.
He doesn't know i know about the text he sent his friend but why lie.
Is it just me being insecure or is he interested in someone else and talking to them while still being in a relationship with me?
is that considered cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is considered an emotional affair. Sound very much like your suspicions are correct.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sounds like it's just you being insecure. I'd be concerned, and I believe that you have every right to be really suspicious of it. Honestly, I'd probably break it off based on that alone. Those texts seem to tell me all I really need to know.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He is cheating on you with someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds to me like you're dating a scrub.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i wouldn't trust him...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You're not being insecure. Your boyfriend is playing you, I suggest you act upon it.

1|0
    0|0
  • He seems to be going down a cheater's path

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds like he is cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • The text he sent to his guy friend pretty much spells it out for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes