Ex is treating me like shit after break up?

He was the one who broke up with me when I needed him the most so I should be the one treating him like shit. I was/am still heartbroken so I didn't feel like talking to him but my sister kept nagging me to go talk to him saying he was the baby's father and I needed his support financially. So I did and he told me it wasn't his problem and he didn't give a f what I did and wouldn't provide for me. I am lost and confused. I don't get how he can be so sweet while we were dating and turn into a different person that I don't even recognize. I don't understand how he can forget me, forget everything...we ever had, so easily. He told me that he loved me, but I guess he was just planning to use me and then dump me. I feel so alone.
Oh shit this was suppose to be anonymous

35

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what they say, you find out more about the person after a break up than when you were with them.
    Obviously he treated you well, he loved you/cared deeply for you.
    After someone breaks up with you, you should know that they probably don't care as much, if at all, anymore.
    I know it's hard to digest but it's just a fact of life and you've got to accept it.
    You'll find someone who'll treat you better than he did, and if someone really ever card about you, he'll never stop caring.

• If he really loved me then he wouldn't have dumped me when I told him I was pregnant.

• And he has to help with child support. There's no way out for him. You could file a court case against him.

• I know right!!! It's so hard to forget him :/. Thxx!! :)