Romantic people are more likely to cheat than those who aren't--True or false?

I have heard women in my real life say that romantic people are more likely to cheat than those who aren't and they would rather that their significant other is not romantic so that they would feel more secured in their relationship.

I have been pondering about this and thus ask this question.
Your perspectives? Thanks for your opinions and for casting your vote downstairs.
  • True, romantic people are more likely to cheat than those who aren't.
  • False.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• That is true.

• You won't know why I chose this answer as the MH.And my intention is NEVER NEVER immoral.Haha :-P

• ,_, If I ask nicely will you oblige?