What's it like being a divorcee?

As a divorcee do you find that you are judged and looked down upon by others or do you have more people that support your decision. Has your life gotten better or worse as a result. If you have kids how are they coping with it? just looking to see what it's like for some people.I may consider it in the near future possibly.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• a couple words come to mind "Peaceful", "relaxing" now that I look back.

People who actual know me I don't think they look down on me, now people online who have no idea about you mite jump to conclusions but really when it comes down to it who cares what other people think.

I had two kids both stayed with me even later choose to stay with me again and they are doing well both getting older now, she has decide to speak with them and even see them some over the last few years and they get alone but aren't as open to her.

• Well thats good to know, just thinking about a few things on where my mairrage is headed

• while your in the marriage and commented its hard to think about giving up and not trying BUT after she left and i could look back it was amazing all the things I could see and that I had put up with that when she was gone was like a huge relief , I'm not saying its that way for everyone but that part of the reason I never took her back to.

good luck I know its a rough road your travailing

thanks for MH