I'm not okay with him dating her even though I said I was?

I dated this girl for ten months she was my first love. Our break up was messy and yes I did dump her. I just didn't feel anything anymore. Four months after my friend asks me if he could date her. He knows her and I had a deep history and he was there for every moment. So I said yeah of course. I thought it would just be one date because he isn't her type. I hate seeing them together and I feel like she still loves me because he tells me they haven't had sex yet. I don't want them to be together. They've been together for a month. Is she even really over me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You dumped her because you felt nothing for her so what's the problem? You don't own her she can do whatever she likes with whomever she likes and the guy already did the nice thing he didn't have to do which was ask you If you were ok with it.

You can't just change your mind and wreck their relationship because you don't like it anymore. A month isn't much time, it doesn't mean she's still in love with you she might just want to take things slow and do things properly with him. The guy could be lying to try and make you more comfortable with the relationship between them by saying they haven't had sex yet even if they have.

It's none of your business anymore and I don't know why you even care if you have no feelings for her

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When they got together it made me realize i lost a good thing
      And in a way i do own her

• You don't own anyone no matter what you personally think.

It's too late now, you already said you were fine with it and they like each other

• When we were together she said she wanted to get married. If she never says that to him then she must still want me. My logic.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no telling if she is over you if you don't ask her yourself, if it bothers you do you still have feelings for her is there a chance you could work things out and get back together with her? if not there is not really anything else you can do. I personally wouldn't date anyone my 'friends' had previously dated. it doesn't seem right especially since I knew all the problems between them both. I think if you want to get back with her then maybe you should talk to her and see what she says if you don't want to get back with her. there is nothing you can do and you just try to just let it go. Wish them the best and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her how you feel and talk it out. If she's who you think she is. She'll understand. If not then you know better for next time. There's a possibility that you just got used to the feelings for her so that you barely noticed them too if that makes anysense. Honestly id just talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • If you said YOU dumped her befause you didn't feel anytning anymore, why do you care if they date? Dnt feel lik she still loves you. YOU still lovE HER

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You fucked up yo. Just deal with it, you'll get over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A new report published this week by the Department of Health and Human Services revealed that more than 10 million Americans are violently killed each year while attempting to break away from their regular everyday routines and try something new. "We found that getting out of your comfort zone and facing your fears resulted in premature death nearly 78 percent of the time," HHS researcher Madeline Hersh said. "People always ask themselves, 'What's the worst that can happen?' Well, according to our research, anything from being bitten by a poisonous snake to dying in a hot-air balloon crash can happen." The report found that the safest individuals were those who surrendered to the soul-crushing monotony of habit and then convinced themselves that they had things pretty good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes