Second chances or poor timing in meeting someone, what do you think of this quote?

what do you all think of this quote? Has this ever been applicable to your life?

"I've lost people and found them again. The second time around, things just made more sense. Honestly, timing has a lot to do with everything. Sometimes you aren't ready for each other yet"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I certainly think so. When I first met my now-bf, he was interested in dating me but I was hung up on someone else (a disastrous situation).

Over a few years, we eventually grew from acquaintances to friends (as we saw each other out quite often) and then good friends. We would hang out in a group together, text each other all the time, etc.

The person I was originally hung up on became old news and I started looking to settle down and seriously date. My friend was doing the same, but neither of us seem to have a relationship/date that stuck. We still hung out in a group and would flirt pretty heavily. Eventually, I asked him out just the two of us, and we've been inseparable since.

I always tell myself (and him, sometimes) that I'm glad he gave me a second shot and didn't brush me off when I first turned him down years ago. Otherwise I wouldn't be with my future husband :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sooo true!! I believe at this quote and I do actually believe that timming is everything...I do sometimes wonder what if I hadn't met him that day? What if I saw someone (that it didn't work out) later, when years have gotten by...It really makes you think about how sneeky time is and how much it affects your life.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes