How do you tell a girl that you don't want to be with them anymore?

This girl and I have been talking for a few months. She is really great but I've had a change in heart. I told her that I don't what a girlfriend but she says that she doesn't care about the title, that she just wants me.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you will have to be honest and tell her that you are not romantically interested in her. There's no easy way to do this and yes, she will be sad regardless of how you put it but what's most important is the fact that you care about her enough to tell her the truth and she'll appreciate this in the long run. No one deserves to be stringed along so you're doing the right thing, even if it's tough. There's no shame in changing your feelings. This happens all the time and it's normal. Call her and tell her that you need to speak with her in person but make sure she understands it's serious otherwise she might think she'll be going on a date *yikes* so be blunt and say there's something important you need to discuss and then in person you can tell her that your feelings have changed. If she cries, comfort her and it's worth saying you care about her still and would like to be a friend. Even if she doesn't want this, it just makes things a tad better in the moment because then she doesn't feel like she's being shut out completely. Good luck =)